Tales Mania

Author Topic: Intro!  (Read 2189 times)

Offline Notes

• View Profile
Re: Intro!
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2014, 09:26:34 pm »
I'm sure we all noted that at some point. I actually have an Excel document on my computer tracking when I watch what episode so they stay fresh. I refrigerate certain episodes on the short-term and on the long term. For all who don't care, I haven't seen Just for Kicks since April 30th, and Stand By Me since February 18th.

Ace and Patch would totally become best friends! Seriously, rewatch that scene. He's all, "Sorry Patch, you can't come up here." And he makes sure he gets her the heck out of there before she breaks something. And you're so right about the two getting in trouble when they're bored. Of course, even when she isn't really bored, I bet Patch would get in her fair share of trouble. If she had a water gun in her desk, of course she would. And Ace would SO use his connections that way.

Offline Teddy

• Administrator
  • Too cool for school.
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2014, 06:32:55 pm »
I'm sure we all noted that at some point. I actually have an Excel document on my computer tracking when I watch what episode so they stay fresh. I refrigerate certain episodes on the short-term and on the long term. For all who don't care, I haven't seen Just for Kicks since April 30th, and Stand By Me since February 18th.

You're so cute, Notes! ;)

You know, I haven't watched any Tales episodes in like...hmm, a really long time I guess. Like a couple years maybe?

Offline Notes

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2014, 06:37:50 pm »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIFyudhvUvs CUTE?! 0///0 T-Thanks...

You should do it; it's a very worthwhile thing to do. I watch Tales... well, very often. I find new things in each, no matter how many times I've watched it.

Offline Bob-dude

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 07, 2014, 09:30:59 pm »
REALLY need to finish uploading all my tales (well, mlpfan's I should say) episodes to Dailymotion and youtube at some point. Curse my laziness.  :P

Offline Notes

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2014, 09:33:57 pm »
They're already on Dailymotion, you know! Sidney Tucker put them up.

Offline Bob-dude

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2014, 09:40:55 pm »
True, but it couldn't hurt to have them on a backup account just in case ST went the way of MLPfan somehow.

Offline Notes

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2014, 09:48:08 pm »
Yeah, that's good thinking, bobdude. We should have multiple copies, in the case Hasbro does find out about Dailymotion. I mean, they don't patrol the place, hence the full, HD episodes of Littlest Pet Shop and My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic appearing in hoards.