Tales Mania

Author Topic: Greetings from Notes!  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Notes

• View Profile
Greetings from Notes!
« on: May 31, 2014, 08:28:24 pm »
Hello everyone who happens to be here; the name's Notes. The Schoolhouse is my usual hangout, and I've been there a whole ton lately. Practically all the time, I tell you. It's a great place with great people there; currently 10+ active members who'd just be HAPPY to see you. http://talesschoolhouse.proboards.com/

But regardless of your participation at the Schoolhouse, I extend my hoof in friendship to you!

Offline Teddy

• Administrator
  • Too cool for school.
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
Re: Greetings from Notes!
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 10:22:38 pm »
Hey Notes, and thanks for coming over! ^-^

Offline Notes

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2014, 11:50:40 pm »
No problem! (3

Offline mlptfan

• Administrator
  • Starlight is not amused.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 11:55:13 pm »
No problem! (3
So when did you find My Little Pony Tales? And why did it capture your interest? ???

Offline Notes

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2014, 11:58:21 pm »
Well, some hypocritical brony said that it was awful in a review video, dubbing it the 'Guardian of the Status Quo,' and saying it was the 'anti-FiM'. It was fundamentally flawed, so I checked out Tales, starting with Shop Talk, last year July 1st. But I got into it, aside from the two episodes bashed in that video.

I got into the fandom in December, when it was dying. Lately things have been better, and much more active.

Offline mlptfan

• Administrator
  • Starlight is not amused.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 12:12:17 am »
Well, some hypocritical brony said that it was awful in a review video, dubbing it the 'Guardian of the Status Quo,' and saying it was the 'anti-FiM'. It was fundamentally flawed, so I checked out Tales, starting with Shop Talk, last year July 1st. But I got into it, aside from the two episodes bashed in that video.

I got into the fandom in December, when it was dying. Lately things have been better, and much more active.
Well, that's cool! I have been slightly annoyed at the negative Tales reviews of the bronies (I try to ignore it, since the other stuff is quite entertaining). I recall being a brony myself a few months ago, however the "season 4" is difficult for me to follow. I am however very greatful for FiM's wonderful design and story telling! It gave me insperation to work with similar design choices (2D, vector art), since FiM proved over and over that it works.

Offline Notes

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 12:14:28 am »
Yeah; those bronies are so darn negative. I love the show, but they are often hypocritical and can be quite rude, too. But I adore the show itself!