Author Topic: Hello  (Read 618 times)

Offline mlptfan

• Administrator
  • Starlight is not amused.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
Hello
« on: May 31, 2014, 10:42:19 pm »
I'm mlptfan. I got reintroduced to MLP Tales back in the summer of 2008 while randomly watching Youtube videos. I had last seen it on TV back in 1994, and I immediately found the show interesting, for countless reasons. One being it was a good show, well designed in multiple areas! After that I went on a quest to find and restore the Tales show in the highest possible quality, and release it on Youtube. Which was a success until Hasbro claimed copyright of anything colorful and pony-like in 2013 (in their war against Friendship Is Magic Season 4 leaks).
In 2009 I got together with another Tales fan (Teddy), and we are now living happily together in a Tales paradise (yes, there are ponies everywhere!!)

On my free time I am a game programmer, so I am looking forward to do something Tales/pony related that will be closely connected to this board and its members. It will be quite fun since there are few limitations to what can be achieved.

Offline Notes

• View Profile
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2014, 11:55:36 pm »
Niiice profile, mlptfan! Nice job on making the episodes high-quality; lots of the modern fans watch 'em the way you made them look. Hasbro stinks sometimes... unless they were planning on making a Season 2, taking the episodes down was pointless... but your videos live on Dailymotion, and each was reuploaded, so there's that.

I can't wait to see stuff from you, mlptfan!