Tales Mania

Author Topic: Fan favorite episodes  (Read 2548 times)

Offline Teddy

• Administrator
  • Too cool for school.
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
Re: Fan favorite episodes
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2014, 11:20:44 pm »
Any of you ever watch Ranma 1/2 (if you haven't, you MUST!)? I just loved how so many Tales voice actors were in it! Patch was female Ranma, Starlight was Kasumi, and Ace was Mousse! XD Even Teddy had a small part playing Genji. 

Offline Notes

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2014, 11:23:08 pm »
I've heard of it, but somehow I couldn't find it! )80 If I'll be able to imagine the Tales characters in a totally different 'verse, I'm gonna have a great time when I do find it...

Offline mlptfan

• Administrator
  • Starlight is not amused.
    • View Profile
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2014, 08:50:32 pm »
Yeah... Venus Terzo until Up Up and Away and Brigitta Dau for the rest. O-o You HAVEN'T watched Tales in a long time; there is quite a difference.
I haven't noticed that either ???
Where do you get all this info?

Offline Notes

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2014, 08:55:52 pm »
Wikipedia, and all the major TV sites, like TV.com and IMB.

Offline FairyDust

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2014, 01:59:27 am »
My favorite episodes are Sister of the Bride and Princess problems but in all the episodes I either like the whole episode or at least parts of them. :D

They all have a kind of special moment to each story and what's what I usually remember first about those episodes.

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP,  Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline Notes

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2014, 02:01:45 am »
I love a great majority of the episodes, but Princess Problems is really something special. In addition to raising a bunch of questions and bringing into play the wonderful Princess Rosy, it showed lots of character depth, for Patch and even Melody.

What kinds of special moments do you remember first, FairyDust? I just must know!